Friday, September 23, 2011

FINALLY

i really didnt think that i could have made it through this sphere of negativity i engulfed myself in for the past half a year, BUT I DID!
yayy. its about time. i didnt think i could have made it, but this past week has been quite positive for me with new things to think about, to be excited over. and having talked much more and also crapping w the guys had made me open up better and feeling more energetic in general. im so glad. before that i was still thinking, should i push myself and make it happen? i really like to draw an analogy with chemical reactions.

its a good comparison becos it was like a high activation energy reaction and sometimes i had this energy, but the initial slope was too much for me to climb. with a good blend of happenings and developments in my feelings i think i reached a energy level just enough to overcome this barrier, and i maintained it for some time!! once the rds is completed, the rest will not be limiting the rate of rxn. with free speech and laughing that is real laughter, i know i did it. the tide has changed, and this, is a new era.

its great to overcome it and please please let it stay this way. it wasnt easy for me. at all. to be able to put things down and laugh like i mean it. its truly a day to celebrate, 210911. no bitterness. nor bittersweetness. excellent work.

The reaction is complete, and its time to move on to synthesizing some other compound.

No comments:

Post a Comment