Thursday, June 16, 2011

me and myself

its true that interviews are good for us because they allow us to know ourselves better.
i havent ever had really important and serious interviews yet in my life though, this monday i was at grant a wish interview to get into the OC. but a small interview liddat also got me thinking after that.. of cos there are the usual "oh i should have said that!" and "that sounds really lame to me now =.=" , but the first question they asked me alr got me thinking.
so, use three words to describe yourself.
i didnt really think abt it before specifically, so i took a while, but my mind was rather in a blank at wad to really say. after replying with - - and -, i had to add "most of the time" to it haha. thats because i dont like to lie, and the things that i said are not truly me all the while.
but after thinking abt it, i realised that the one thing that i truly cling tightly onto is my sense of humour. from a young age, i had always liked to be funny, make ppl laugh, and seeing ppl smile has always been a huge encouragement for me. i believe ppl ard me can also feel that. i dun feel comfortable when there is no laughter, im not used to that kinda atmosphere. my humour is really very important to me and i believe it will stay with me for the rest of my life (:
also, i had been thinking that im actually quite an oxymoron! i mean there are too many times when i behave in two maybe extreme ways in separate ocassions. for example, im positive, but im also negative. im cheerful, but im also emo. u know. its kinda messy!! i like to see the two sides to a coin, thats probably why i behave differently at different times also..?
on a side note, there is a void in my life now, i believe there are a few things would fit in well. not that im considering all of them or attempting them:
  1. noble ambition in life
  2. a girlfriend
  3. religion

No comments:

Post a Comment