Wednesday, September 9, 2009

not a good day.

hmm.

todays not been a very good day at all.

in the midnight had this unnecessary disagreement cum cyber quarrel somehow.

den in the morning till afternoon still feeling the sianess. do matlab do so long! do until now den finish. siala. and it wasnt helped a weeny bit by the score of 83 i got for my lab02, that i just checked today. zz. some parts i really dunno why he marked me wrong but now that he's gone, its hard to me to trace also. perhaps i will ask around or ask the lecturer next week in lab lesson. hmm.

now, i have yet to start on my MLE tut AT ALL and my research for EG1413 position paper. needless to mention all the other kinds of things i have not been catching up with: doing assignment for GEK and EG. reading and revising lectures. and next few tuts to come. OMG. just decided to come here and let it out a bit and to calm myself down too.

hums.

i need some boost.

some push.

No comments:

Post a Comment