Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Going to the toilet at work

After popular request from Gum's loyal fans all over the world, I have decided to blog one entry out of the eleven i listed yesterday! I guess i cant bear to disappoint the 54,063 0 ppl who urged me to have another entry. Thank you guy(s) for your encouragement, i shall present you, the entry with the BAO DIAN title of,

"Going to the toilet at work"!!!!


Well, at work, going to toilet means a lot to me.

For example, it is a way of aiding time to pass faster. On a long day, especially when there is nothing much to "CC", going to toilet provides a useful and effective outlet. Although it is not very far away from my seat, a period of say, five minutes could be spent from the entire trip if i take my own sweet time.

I will take my time to walk to the toilet, and since the pantry is just beside the toilet, most of the time i would bring my MUG (M.U.G <--~--> G.U.M) along and refill my water supply. then, i can take my time to walk towards the Gents door and prepare myself for entering the toilet.

Entering the toilet is not an easy task as well, there are a number of things to look out for, and many scenarios may occur. Normally, i would push open the door, using my fist, and the first thing: the basin/mirror area, check. urinals, check. cubicles, check. it is necessary to look out for these 3 regions for ppl and to prep myself for any possible upcoming scenario.

As i enter the toilet and look at the mirror, i can already check whether there is any person using the first and outermost cubicle via the reflection. Another way to accurately (most of the time) gauge the presence of ppl is, the smell.. haha. indeed there are some times when the smell is overwhelming and i will have to act fast, move fast, pee fast.

Okay, now as I have stepped into the toilet, i would proceed to the row of urinals. This is where i have to make the important decision of which urinal to pee at. Note: this case is whereby I am free to choose from four out of four unoccupied urinals.

------- I'm feeling thirsty after munching on my Subway cookies, brb, go pantry ---------

ok, so, to choose which urinal, i have to consider two factors, which i saw somewhr regarding urinal etiquette. i have to choose the one with the least chance of the next person coming in settling in just next to you. thus, the ideal choice would be the one at either end. however, some colleagues still do not observe the unspoken rule of urinal etiquette and choose to pee right beside you. well, i have only exp that once though. Additionally, the cleanliness of each urinal plays a role in my decision too.

If, there are ppl alr peeing when i just entered, i would have to make wise decisions on where to pee. if he is a "WEBE" employee, i would just pee at the urinal furthest away from him, look at my *toooot* or look up during the duration of urinating and hope he's done soon and leavews quickly.

Similarly, if im the only one there and another person comes in, i would hope to quickly empty the WHOLE BLADDER and zao asap.

Well, there is another case whereby when i first enter the toilet, i meet ppl of higher rank. Managers, as their appointment suggests, are manageable but directors and, too GENGAR (gan ga) generally. Thus, i would be likely to make my way into the cubicle instead of using the urinals.

However, if they are the ones who enter while im inside, I would again, have no control over wad they want to do/go.

After the pee, i would wash my hands, sometimes with soap (esp with H1N1 zzzzzz) and maybe wash my face if too tired. if would adjust my hair, adjust my shirt which tend to slant the my left more than to my right. den, i would dry my hands. the above scenario will happen when im alone in the toilet.

If there are others ard, i would most probably wash hand and "ZULU BRAVO" out.

To leave the toilet, i would walk to the door, and place my hand on the handle. However, not forgetting there are no mirrors in my office for me to peek at my own cute face, i will hold the handle, slowly open the door, and yet keep looking at myself in the mirror. Then swing the door open and leave this place full of decision-making chances. There was once, that i blocked another person's way as i was MENG LOOKing when he was waiting outside the semi-opened door. HAHA. GENGARRR.

After this BRIEF and SHORT introduction to the tactics i put in place when visiting the WC, i would move on to the body of my essay. Which is what i originally intend to blog abt anyway.

I observe that the ppl i meet in the toilet is very often the same old ppl! one guy from some other dept (i have yet to find out his name o.O) And also, the scariest part of a toilet trip, meeting the managing director (biggest in the company). I feel that i have an affinity with him as i tend to bumb into him very often on my toilet trips. haha. srsly, and i dunno why.

All right, i have blogged my ZHONG DIAN, which is that i meet the big boss very frequently in/ near the toilet. So there is nothing more to blog alr!

Thank you for your patience in reading this blog entry full of educational and commercial value!!!! XD I bet you must be thinking HOW ON EARTH did i think of such brilliant points to talk about right? Well, fret not, i might consider opening classes if there is a demand, so please voice your opinion.

Once again, thx for your time! if you did not read everything in detail, i suggest you do so =)

(^^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment