Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SECOND DAY AT WORK

Today was my second day at work and it was not too bad either. feeling more relaxed in office. however, it can be extremely boring when there is no one to get you to help them or to do stuff, just like how i spent a few hours rotting my way in front of my computer, exploring outlook options and changing desktop settings, including hunting a man u wallpaper. lol. i could stand sitting in front of the pc and not surfing the web or pretend to be doing things. haha started walking around, asking ppl for things to do a couple of times.

and i can say that the fav time of the day for me is, using the TYPEWRITER! is that how you spell it. it is absolutely incredible that they are not extinct yet i thought everyone uses the printer!!! it is BIG (only second to the photocopier) lying right beside me. oh my, but it was fun typing on it as it could actually provide a mini "adrenaline rush", because it was quite scary if you type wrongly, the backspace doesnt erase the print totally. it was the most enjoyable time of the day! o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment