Monday, February 16, 2009

FIRST DAY AT WORK

today was my first day at work, and overall it has been a very good experience. from the first time i stepped into the company for my interview two weeks ago to today's HR intro to meeting everyone at the office, it was very smooth, friendly and i was very much at ease..

I started the day with a walk-the-ground around the whole company, and 猛 shake hands with everyone in the office. the dept i am in (aka marketing) is full of colleagues who like to joke and are very warm, taking the initiative to guide me along and tell me more about the company, which helped me a tremendous deal, and dismissed all my previous worries about 冷场 and what-to-do-at-lunch-time. i am indeed grateful. Thank You. =]

And all these falls into place naturally and nicely. me, having dealt with machinery maintenance in the army, esp generator, could relate to the things i have to help generate and file. some terms and the concept was easier to understand with this background. and after watching 未来不是梦 and 随时候命 and me gg into engineering, it was nice to be in such an environment and to take a look at how things are done in a engr company.

the only drawback is that the pc is a bit the old and sometimes the system is hard to understand.

gg to watch superstar now.

and yes. another match closer to a quadruple!

No comments:

Post a Comment