Friday, January 23, 2009

SLEEEEEEP

Sleep has not been a problem for me since a very long time. The last time i had (rather serious) problems sleeping was when i was a kid, guess about lower primary and below when i had these frequent pains felt in my shoulders and thighs and some body parts, which kept me awake at night for some time. Nonetheless, i could still Zzz after a short period.

Thereafter, i had no problems falling asleep, the problem was more towards the waking-up part. LOL. i could just lie on my bed after school and when i woke up it would be quite some time later. and at night, i just needed to lie in bed and it would take me some time to be willing to wake up and wash up before sleeping. And (esp on weekends) it was hard to wake me up oops.

On the bus, i would sleep. like how i slept my way on 67 for almost everyday in two years in hc. And in class too. oh wells, it wasnt that bad at first, after all everyone knows i'm a good student =P but things got bad, starting from perhaps upper sec in chinese and history/ss lessons. ZZZZzzz and in jc, countless lectures and even tuts, which i am rather ashamed of.

Even in army, i could sleep well! probably with the exception of the first few nights in tekong where i was sooo not used to the place. other than that, i could sleep in all the beds and bunks provided (at least 5 different ones), in shellscrapes, on ground sheets, on tonners, in the office, no problem.

But these past few days i had a bit of a problem sleeping, which occurs sometimes before but i cant figure out why its happening now. usually it happens when there is a emotional event or problems faced, but i have been rather peaceful of the past week. and with a vacuum in my heart, doesnt really makes sense... like how i tuck myself in bad but could not fall asleep quickly, and how i wake up a few times in the night and toss around and move my blanket.

HHHMMMmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment