Friday, January 16, 2009

PE TEACHER

I nearly became a PE teacher for one week. lol. Yesterday morning mrs tan called me up to ask me relief PE for one week at DHS. she was helping ms ng to find a relief. Since i am a free man, i readily agreed. later, ms ng confirmed the details with me and i was quite excited to be going back, as it has always been my wish to teach in dunman. even though its PE. haha i could not imagine me being a PE teacher omg. haha but in the end i felt rather cheated as she sms-ed me again to say that the PE dept had alr found someone else.

Erps. quite lame right. if one person is looking for relief then she should be the only one doing so. if two sides are doing a double job then they would have wasted time and "sacrificed" me. hais. but felt sad for a while only lar.

I cant believe i slacked my way off for sooo long alr. need to do something about it. first step, stop watching drama. second step on the way. Let's seeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment