Tuesday, October 11, 2011

stop telling me things that i ntj.

you know, there is just some ppl that u just cannot stand it. and its getting worse. omt. zzzz. its not supposed to be like this, but the things you say leave me ntj. inside me i dun even bother replying or laughing. i hope it wasnt the case but it is. and its painful to see this happen. very different ideals, different frequencies. stop telling me these things which i dun wanna hear or have ntj, stop saying stuff that has no meaning, and, dont always impose ur own mindset onto others. leave some space, dont be too extreme. no one person is always correct. what u think is correct is not always correct. allow room for other ppl, other opinions etc.. please, its difficult to communicate u know, and its painful and sometimes irritating. and stop saying that u psm say. makes me wanna roll eyes.

dang, why am i so negative. haha i needa get some positivity back!

No comments:

Post a Comment