Saturday, June 4, 2011

oh mans

oh mans whats with me. trying to revive my blog but totally left it dying again haha. okay a short post.
i was thinking, yes a couple should not be hiding things from one another, but yet again there is no absolute need to share everything you know w the other half right? sometimes when i share something with you, so something with you, or just do something that you know, i do not mean that i have given the consent for you to share it with your other half. u two should have some kinda of trust btwn each other, but as friends, you and i should be having some sorta trust too?
its just that sometimes as my friend, i share something with you expecting you to honour our "unspoken agreement of confidentiality". its kinda like trust btwn frens, you dont go ard telling others what we two share, you nv know how private i might have considered it to be..
and its also scary sometimes to think that everything between me and a fren is talked abt to someone else? hmm. again i might just be being myself - extra sensitvie and thinking too much. but for me i like to feel like there is a special relationship or connection btwn me and each of my friends and in the way i mentioned above, it is somehow lost and im not fully comfortable with it. especially if that something is impt to me or i share it becos i trust that you keep it to -yourself-, with the appt of being my friend, and not somebody else's partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment