Friday, March 11, 2011

worst ppt preparation ever

i had my acc tutorial ppt this afternoon. this was truly the worst build up to a ppt ever!

ok we really should have done the tut over the weekend and quickly discuss and collate. of cos we didnt. ok excuse for me: saturday i was still having TWO mid terms till night time. but then later on in the week gotta do cn tuts and stuff, in the end i only did my tutorial on thursday morning. cuis. my bad.

and so i finished the hard copy at abt maybe 9pm? i had totally underestimated the time needed to convert hard to soft copy. omg in the end i worked till abt 1+am den finish my part of the ppt, and did the other questions till 3am. okay im really a bad grp member, its part work, and i really shld have taken the inititative to ensure everything was up early. well i didnt. i worked so last minute every partner should HATE ME.


guess what, he was even slower than me! he told me he can only finish in the morning. ok fine cant help it, last minute alr do the best we can. den he just sms me saying that den nv reply alr. i was still awaiting his sms la. ok nvm, maybe he sleep alr. without finishing his work.

in the morning, i sms him to remind him to keep me in the loop. he told me sending to me soon he hopes. okay and he asked me to collate. fine, i had 10-2 lectures and tut was at 3. ok i shall sacrifice a bit and pon my lecture, after all i had to responsible for not doing this much earlier also. his soon wasnt soon. =.= sent me at abt 11. okay den i work on it, myself at the chinese library. from 11 to like 2 plus. collating and editing the format and stuff. some disparities here and there, sorting things out, still manageable.

den i ask him when he can meet. and he told me at 135pm he was on his way to sch. !!! wat!? ya at home? u ask me to compile den tell me ya at home =.= srsly. i have lectures leh. pls. den he also nv tell me wat time he reaching, he made it sound like he was reaching soon. i waited and waited and waited and no sign of him. 220 alr, haven even run thru or print. wts. i smsed him den he told me he reaching in like 20 mins. wth! angry. he wasnt even bothered abt the printing part also. k fine i go thinklab and print. argh thinklab reserved. i had to queue at CL and print.

okay and in btwn made some adjustments also. 255 i was still at the CL la. i RANNN all the way to the tutorial classroom.

okay the tutorial went quite smoothly, not outstanding but good enough. nth much to "perform" anw just present answer.

but, this truly was a bad experience. bad team work, bad communication, last min prep. zzzz.

No comments:

Post a Comment