Tuesday, March 1, 2011

haunted

im still haunted. and it pops up every here and there. then and when. its forever at the back of my mind. it will be a mystery how long i will take to remove this.

even during tests, it keeps popping up. yawns. its like the first time im being affected during tests or exams. from past exp, anything normally comes really once in a while or maybe the last paper, but these two days, nah.

its haunting me, pretty unhealthy mind ive got here.

its making me negative. generally, and towards the ppl. i dun like that, but i cant ctrl it.

when i say i love to emo,

i just realised that i love to emo a bit when im not emo, cos it reminds me of pain and reality, and gets me thinking, wandering.

but i dun like to emo at all, when im truly emo, when im haunted. its bad and its an automatic involuntary response for me to keep away from it, yet it ironically comes back automatically and beyond my ctrl.

No comments:

Post a Comment