Friday, January 14, 2011

the best thing in life.

united winning the EPL + League Cup + FA Cup + Champions League - I would go crazy and laugh till im mad.

getting CAP 5.0 this sem with 7 modules - I would be so happy I would cry. and treat everyone.

watching a ulti funny episode of Big Bang Theory - I would laugh non-stop beyond that 20 minutes, even the next day when i think abt it again.

but seriously, the best thing in life, as i reaffirmed my belief, is to have ppl ard you.

not just anyone. but ppl who u feel happy with, ppl who u meet defenseless. they are perhaps the most impt ppl in your life! when u can meet them without having an invisible wall separating u guys. without having to think what u gonna talk about. when u can talk to them about not anything, but every topic of no substance and content at all.

that, is the best thing in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment