Friday, October 29, 2010

i dunno

wat to blog abt, just feel like updating my blog. haha.

there is this part of my which isnt sure of myself anymore. sometimes i feel things, think about things that i would not if its someone else. which leads me to think whether there is something else in my mind. but in sorting thoughts out, i guess its just a so-called transition period kinda thing. definitely need some time to change things and smooth it out. its great to be able to advance on another front, although not most desirable previously but it looks like its the best way to go forward now. i think i need something else to come into the picture, of higher importance, before i can be 100% confident of saying that i've moved on.

maybe my thinking is qt rigid (engr trained) LOL. thus i need some time to change my mentality completely. im constantly reminding myself.

perhaps its just a weird transition, considering the circumstances and things and ppl involved. but once again, im truly grateful and glad that its working out very well (:

No comments:

Post a Comment