Monday, September 13, 2010

my love

last week, i was on the way home from school. while taking the elevator at tanah merah mrt station from the platform level down to the ctrl station level, there was a man standing in front of me.

no, he is not my love. lol.

in the packed lift, my eyes surveyed the surroundings and i caught a glimpse of his handphone. he was texting at that moment and i saw the recipient of the sms. the msg on his nokia phone was abt to be sent to the contact saved as: "A my love wife"!!!

pretty sweet eh! the man was probably near his thirties. the "A" part shld be there so that this contact would be the first in his contact list (think: a gum tang) and instead of saving his wife's name as her actual name, or as "wife" or something, it was my love wife. haha i felt it was really nice and sweet. although it sounds wrong, probably meaning my love (wife) or my lovely wife, but it was still cool. i wonder if i would do such a thing next time hahhaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment