Tuesday, August 31, 2010

lame?

with reference to my previous blog entry, I'm quite surprised to see that there are readers checking my entry as LAME. hmm. i wonder why. i would appreciate if they could tag on my tagboard to provide their opinion on this. I dun get why would someone think that that is lame! are you saying that its lame because u think im trying to create something out of nth by posting that status? or are u doubting whether im really a man of integrity. i wonder why.

but it does hurt to see ppl having such reactions to a truly honest status. i was feeling discouraged by integrity issues and even myself considered doing something that i would feel unhonorable to gain some marks. i somewhat disgusted by myself over this as well because i know i shld have been firm and not even considered that option. however i stood my ground and i appreciate the likes on fb that do, really, act as encouragement to me, reminding myself that i should do the right things.

i dunno wads so lame abt this.

No comments:

Post a Comment