Monday, June 28, 2010

POTD NOTICE

RE: POTDs on www.gummm.blogspot.com

With effect from today, the section of POTD on my blog will no longer be on a daily basis. It will still be used frequently but there would not be updates of a new POTD every single day.

For the past few days/weeks my home internet has been problematic and up till now it has yet been solved, thus the lack of updating on this blog. Besides, it truely seems meaningless for me to update 15 POTDs now at one go and den i will go through a long period of exile (in nee soon camp) and gotta update many at one shot again. haha u get wad i mean.

I thank you for all the support for this successful POTD section of my blog, and guess wat, i just checked and it had been 250 posts of POTDs! hahaha nice number to end off and change the rules a little isnt it. cya ard guys. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment