Wednesday, June 30, 2010

POTD 29-06-10

collected my passport and this time its really the fastest and most efficient trip ever to the ICA! haha it was really fast. i sent my application two weeks back thru snail mail and then they sent me a card asking me to book an appointment to collect, i booked one at 9am and when i reached, i scanned my nric for a queue number, walked into the hug waiting room where i used to wait for long time before getting called to the counter to be served. but guess wat, just when i entered the waiting room and walking in my queue number flashed on the big screen, leading me to counter 20, where my new passport was already there! haha great. and so i sat down, she punched my old passport and took my thumbprint and i signed on the new passport and an acknowledgement slip, thats it! im done. five minutes?

nice...

No comments:

Post a Comment