Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dizzy Gummie

a new type of gummie was discovered this evening, named the DIZZY GUMMIE.

long story cut short:


this morning i woke up to find something hard at my butt. to my HORROR, i found metal!!



no, not scrap metal. its MY SPECS. and its total 湾掉alr la. zz. and part of the frame was broken as mine was made of some rubber material. so i shifted it back a bit and realised that the "legs" are very shaky and can be shifted ezly. sian.

den i went to make a new pair but this evening, there was an unwanted adjustment to my specs and made me feel DIZZY. GIDDY. argh. and now its better since i adjusted it back, but still suffering a bit. dun dare to concentrate too much.. this just adds more troubles to my alr not-enough-time week.

!!!

but deep inside, im pretty glad i have an excuse to slack for a while more, not that i havent been doing so lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment