Sunday, December 27, 2009

POTD 24-12-09

BEST SURPRISE EVER.

haha although i didnt fall for the complete trick cos i saw throught the lie justin was trying to bluff me with, but i din expect this at all. haha. at the last few hours of my 21st bday these four best buds appeared at my doorstep! waha! haha and my family and uncle's family was still ard.
i had just finished my cake when i received a call from justin. haha i thought he just called to wish me happy bday! but then he started talking in a damn serious tone asking abt directions and I KNEW IT haha. something was wrong. cos he din even wish me happy bday la! den after that he asked me to just come out so i thought they were at my doorstep. but i opened the door and eh, no one leh! den second time i went again wx flew out and scared me la. haha. den everyone appeared and boomz!
it was really cool to have experienced this surprise for me haha. last time also thought of doing so for i think its justin den in the end nv do. din expect them to appear haha cos i thought we were meeting nxt tuesday.
and to be flooded with many presents, it was plain awesome. will upload the photos here the next time round. was particularly impressed with the board's standard HAHA. bet SOMEBODY must be feeling damn proud hearing this. true enuff.
so once again THANK YOU XCT for the surprise!! wee!

No comments:

Post a Comment