Friday, November 20, 2009

FOUR MORE!

okay yeah im done with one module, now left with four more haha.

this morning was EG1413 finals worth 40%. the topic was relevant (sex selection for children) and i could understand what they were talking about. the essay was also very well split thus it was easier to pick out the writer's argument.

However, my time management was not that good. Although i finished on time, i felt I should have been more focused and spent more quality time trying to phrase my points critically rather than chiong through and worrying that time was not on my side. so in the end i crapped and wrote a bit too much i guess, probably about reaching 1000 words le =X haha hope the tutor dun count!! gosh. i really repeated and said too much crap cos i founf myself frequently lost in attempting to express myself. that is a big problem of mine la. been with me for qt some time alr.

anw, im glad i finished the paper and that this module is over. i dun have too high hopes for this module, but i do carry some hope cos you will never know! haha to encourage myself of cos, it can be qt subjective like how i passed my QET even though i really felt i wrote crap lousier than a secondary student. lol. maybe. perhaps. hahaha.

we shall see. what grade will i get for this "dreaded" module that on hindsight should not have been so dreaded?

No comments:

Post a Comment