Wednesday, October 28, 2009

POTD 26-10-09

wow have not been uploading my POTD for two days! haha all due to my own fault la, again this time lagggg in writing essay and have to, as normal, chiong on the last days before the deadline this morning 9am. haha. finally finished it yday mn 12 plus.
85-marks-graph

This is my MATLAB lab 6 graph that i spent so much time on! we are supposed to show certain points and trends of the F1 up to the sg leg and although there could be up to 3 graphs, i insisted on using one to show all four points. haha i thought it would be clearer cos its bigger? apparently, my TA doesnt think so and gave me 85 marks! when i asked him why i got these low marks, he said it was relative, the best graphs he saw were given the best scores. thus, he doesnt like my presentation. understandable la, squeezing all into one doesnt look that good eh? too bad. i spent so long doing that!
anw, have been getting many non-full marks score for lab assgn of late. quite sd, as many ppl are still getting near 100s. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment