Sunday, October 11, 2009

POTD 11-10-09


Hwa Chong Bottle

this is my hwa chong bottle, my buddy for about two years in the army! haha this is the best orientation gift ever, got it from my 01 in 2005. i used it for a while in jc too, but change afterwards. den when i went to i think sispec, i started to bring this bottle for my own use in bunk and it accompanied me for the cold lonely nights i had in sispec. haha. seriously. at night, i would fill it up with warm water from the water cooler and while its cold, it will gimme some warmth and comfort, wat i call 华中的温暖. sometimes when im sian-ed and lack motivation, i do look to hwa chong as an inspiration. really. esp during BMT, my memories as a hwa chong councillor accompanied me for many nights, and runs.
anw, abt my bottle, later on i continued using it throughout army, even when the strap at the bottle cap is broken, i BLACK TAPED it and continued using. but now i can no longer use it cos it smells bad =( perhaps i din clean it properly when in camp or something. gotta throw it away soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment