Wednesday, August 19, 2009

bloggg

haha i suddenly feel like blogging more often, but when i log onto this page and the format goes haywire, the feeling sucks. haha but anw, just to leave short note here.

hmm. sch start two weeks alr, and i am still not quite "used to it" as in i still haven found the exact comfort zone yet. i guess its just my mentality at work. cos inside i still dun welcome undergrad studies with an open heart. hmm.

AND, i haven studied or done anything acedamic yet. zz. other than listening to lecturer haha. i think im too slack and i NEED TO CHANGE SOON. maybe when i stop resisting the idea of studying i will cope better and be happier? ppl ard me are just mugging too much or at least they claim or act as if. hahaha.

as of prev months, i still have yet to find the SPARK and INSPIRATION to light up my life. i srsly need something to make me feel confident once more and be the GUM i used to be, and to be a better gum than i was. i want to be me again. sounds stupid. zz i need something. i lack something in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment