Friday, July 3, 2009

EXCELLENT SCRIPTWRITERS IN SINGAPORE.

i think my grp ***** is probably your type

haha

girl next door look

haha

but she's a chilli padi... and ultimate suaner

haha



eh

dao me ah

haha

sry was away

hahahhaha

haha

chilli padi?

xiao la jiao

XD

cannot la

suaner

eat will explode

haha

will end up like me and yj

fight whole day

XD

hai hao

haha

quite compatable with you

must be i suan and she diam diam

HAHAHAA

LOL

i think i find a vietnamese bride

=)=)

ok

mine me too

Lol

ruan mian mian

my type

I must copycat

XD

haha

LOL

jking

copy wad

vietnam?

dun wan liao

haha

OK

tmr i go add ***** alr

haha

ok

Lol

T.T

0_0

then when is the last day of quarantine?

X_X

HAHAHHAHAA SLAP

8 July

haha

ok

haha

9 july watch movie

i give you her no. la

haha

you so enthu

10 july hold hand

11 july get married

11 july watch stef sun concert

12 July honeymoon

T.T

21 july bring to chem engine camp

totally faints

3 august ROM

15 dec, wedding

dinner

congrats... must invite me to your wedding

haha

24 dec, MY BDAY

hahahahahhaha

total no link

kk

wow

faints again... * another potential blog article. And pls dun quote my name. Later I tio bomb by the chilli

please dun

haha

im just jk

LOL

Lol

I must now

XD

post on my note

but nonetheless i shall post it

HAHAHA

and tag both of u

XD

thanks!

I LOVE IT

ZI HIGH GE PI LA

haha... I think we are too high liao

XD

i help you ask her whether she's attached

haha

all right man

thats wad brothers are for!

LOLLLL

SLAP LA

wow

bao diao

srsly ZI HIGH GE PI

check out what I wrote on your status

XD

hahahha

later she tot you interested in her

den she change course

LOL

GO CHEM ENGINE

hahahhaa

XTD

wow... thats is so bao diao

seriously

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment