Thursday, June 25, 2009

TWO CHILDISH AND BORED PPL ON FB CHAT ( PART III )

dots

i think i'll make ******* a card ba

woohoo

dear *******

lol

so u know how far is planet uranium** from the sun?

(** omg i totally thought uranium was uranus zzzzzzzzz)

whats with your prevy ideas?

thats exactly how far i feel our hearts are apart

lol

so what you want me to do

I was ******** **** **

its *********** ****

haha

hmmm...

i think i will not be able to express my thoughts fully and aptly online

so i shant tok too much

haha

qt cool wad

my literature

haha

ok la

hmm...

its decent only

how bout my xiao rou idea

nice right

LLOLLLLLLLLL

what xiao rou thing?

the xiaorouxiaorouxiaorou crap ah?

haha

cannot la

she dun have nickname starting with xiao

no

i mean

how bout my xiaorou thing

not bad right

super corny

omg

my idea

its not bad

haha

you good at pao-niuing

XD

seriously

better than wen xiang

HAHAH

thanks for the compliment??

yupz

i shld try one day

haha

you can repost this

hahahaah

good idea

No comments:

Post a Comment