Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Funny agent

Recently, it has not been very happy for me (except new laptop!!). Yday, my agent made me laugh, no offense. HAHA =D

Normally, my agent sends me my monthly payslip and cheque for my salary via post ~ on the 10th of the following month. However, I had not received it even yday (16th) when i thought i could just be patient for another day and email my agent if it still doesnt come.

Then, i received a call in the morning. the agent called me to say that she was sorry and that her "boss is confused" and would send me my cheque soon. ok, i tot at least she knew that she owed me and i didnt mind of the delay, as i wasnt in urgent need of cash.

Then later on, she called me again and informed me that she will send it by courier service to my hse. i tot, wow, a little kua zhang right! send by courier a bit over. maybe she's guilty and afraid that i would think their service is damn lousy, (which honestly is qt bad overall) thus showed the urgency. i was pretty pleased at least the agency knew they "were in the wrong".

When i went home, my mum had alr signed for it and it arrived, within one hour according to the receipt. and it costed S$20 la!

But, the zhong dian of this whole thing is that my name was written wrongly on the cheque! omg. that means she spent TWENTY BUCKS on sending me a wrong cheque that i could not claim. lol the more i think the funnier it gets! haha. its total waste of resources to send it by courier and it ends up i cant bank it in anw. its like "why dun u send me by post and add that $19++ to my salary"! XD

haha, thus this morning i emailed her of this issue and suggested not to waste their money and it was ok to just send it by normal post. and she and her boss both promptly replied me, apologising, den saying that they wld send me a correct one and requested me to send the wrong one back to em. funny thing is that the agent, being Japanese, wasnt very proficient in english lang. and even wrote this line which i found particularly funny:

Dear Mr. Tan Kai Him,

Im very sorry.

My boss was careless. It’s his fault.


LOL! sounds damn funny and not what u would expect an employee to say of her boss to a customer! and note: my surname is STILL WRONG. and the boss also emailed me as Mr Tan. zz. srsly, they should do better. but im not pissed at all. haha. it is a little troublesome, but worth a little laugh! =)

[ i was just thinking, thus adding here. why she made so many errors, but she didnt give me an extra zero for my salary! 11 to 12k a month! as a temp! hahaha tt'll srsly be damn funny. ]

No comments:

Post a Comment