Tuesday, June 23, 2009

2nd Run

After feeling aches in areas such as my shin and thigh after the last jog, i rested a while until i continued with my "progressive training" yesterday evening.

I went for a longer distance so as to force myself to run more, because if a ran in smaller loops nearer my place i would be more likely to have thoughts of giving up. I ran from my hse to one more bus stop beyond the eastwood stop. den took a u-turn there and ran back. took abt 29 minutes including traffic light waiting time.

Last week, i took a 15 minute jog at a slow pace and thus i decided to speed up a little and up the distance too. At first, it was all right, until i slowly began to feel stitch and tiredness at abt 20 minutes. As at that pt of time i was still nowhr near my place, i could force myself to not stop and jog/run all the way back to the start point.

haha, it had been a while since i felt this tiredness after a run. although it is not easy cos i have lost the momentum of running for qt some time alr, it is a good feel to be able to complete it, knowing that the next run would be an easier one =)

Next time, probably wednesday or thursday, whr shld i go? i hate to wait for traffic lights at junctions, it stops ur momentum. zz. back to the stadium?

No comments:

Post a Comment