Thursday, May 28, 2009

BAD DAY

today, i had considerably one of the worst days of recent time emotionally.
on a sian day, i have just been dealt another blow, just before knocking off.

First, to start it all off, Man Utd could not perform anywhere near there best in the UCL final in Rome and were outplayed by the spanish champions FC Barcelona. The manner in which they played (less the first 10 minutes) were enough to sink my heart. and in the end i was sort of just waiting to see barca being crowned champions of europe, fully aware a repeat of 1999 was 99% impossible.

Then, i received a sms from a certain someone. which made me a little sad as well. i just cannot communicate well with that person, and it hurts to make me recall once again that i have lost many of my close friends as time fades away.

To add on to the above, i read a blog after lunch and turned nostalgic, but more of EMO in fact. not to mention which blog was that, i was reminded of some past events, which caused a surge in emotion, overwhelming me. i was just "blown off my toes". not in a positive sense, but what i read brought me back to the past. and left me wondering, as of above, why some things can be lost so easily. i pondered upon much.

And, the news of one less celebration was already insignificant by then. It has been some time since i let my emotions run over me.

Last (and i hope last srsly), my colleague found out a mistake in my work. Kai Him isn't a person who likes ppl to think that he is incapable of meeting their expectations, so usually i try my best to exceed their expectations / my expectations of myself. Thus, when i realised i had made such a huge error that could have had some impact on the colleague, i felt really down. Although it was not really my fault as i didn't know, and the colleague did not explain fully, it was still a bad reflection of myself, for myself. zzz. i can feel once again that the colleague was having doubts over me.

.
.
.
.
.

i need something to cheer me up. perhaps the start of this all was just because i never prepared myself for man utd coming out second best. i always thought and believed they could retain the champions league trophy. how funny. im being dictated by a team of ppl i would probably never meet in my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment